Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Even better!

I really don't plan on posting a new picture of the three boys every day, but I couldn't keep this one to myself. Alexander just loves to hold Kai, and yesterday he asked to hold him and wanted me to take a picture. Jack "Me Too" wanted in, also. And either Kai happened to do the "I'm peeing," smile at exactly the right time, or he was actually smiling in response to the fact that Alexander had just tickled under his chin and talked to him in a "I wuv you, wittle cutie pie," voice. I'm going with the latter, making this his first smile caught on camera. He gave Justin a few the other day which I think were genuine, but he hasn't given me any real ones yet. All in good time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, now that is easily one of the most adorable things I've ever seen! ::snuggles them all::