Thursday, August 28, 2008

Every day?!


I knew we were big fans of Chuck E Cheese, but I didn't realize that we went there so often that we are actually recognized!

Today Justin took off work to help me with Jack's birthday party (for friends), which ended up having to be rescheduled due to rain. So instead we had a fun family day shopping, eating out for lunch, and going to the Chuck E Cheese near our old house. When we came in, the greeter said, "Oh, hello! How come you don't come in every day anymore?" Every day?!?! I'm sure she meant, "occasionally" or "from time to time" or "every so often" or perhaps she meant to ask, "Have the children stopped doing whatever they used to do that caused your frequent urges to get out of the house and take them to a place where they can be entertained by lights and buttons and music and tunnels and chaos in a climate controlled environment for a few hours for mere dollars?" Yes, I'm sure that's what she meant to ask. I told her that we had moved. I wonder if the employees at our new Chuck E Cheese recognize us yet.

No comments: