Thursday, April 8, 2010

Random Updates!

Alexander has pink eye, just like he did the week before Jack was born. He is in good spirits and much better at getting his medicine put in than he was 2.5 years ago. This time I only hope I can manage to avoid catching it from him!

Jack continues to impress his speech therapist, excluding the time she came while PopPop was here and all Jack wanted to do was play with PopPop. He starts his Getting Ready for Preschool class in a couple of days.

Kai will be here in less than a week! At last check, he seemed quite comfortable where he is, with no signs of intentions to vacate, but vacate he shall. The induction is scheduled for April 14th, starting at 1AM. I can't wait to meet him!

Justin just accepted a new position at his same company. It's a level up from where he is now and is of more interest to him. We're VERY, VERY proud and excited!

I am just trying to avoid the pink eye!!

1 comment:

PopPop2.95 said...

Great! I'm a bad influence on my grandkids! Every grandparent's dream.
Congratulations to Justin. What will he be doing?