Saturday, October 20, 2012

Noah's Six Month Well Visit

The other day Noah went in for his six month well visit. I've already lost count of how many times we've been to our new pediatrician in the two short months that we've been patients there, but... well, they already know us.

Noah is doing well. He did wonderfully for his immunizations. He is doing everything that he should be, developmentally. Except sleeping, which none of my babies have done and which I am too tired to form coherent thoughts about. Instead, I will present my babies' growth statistics, which are interesting only to me. The one thing I want to note is that Noah has fallen off his growth curve already, while the other boys waited until nine months to do so. I'm slightly concerned even though logically I know I probably shouldn't be. You can see that his weight now is more similar to Jack's at age six month, even though Noah was the biggest at birth and Jack was the smallest. They're all different. He is growing. We'll see where he falls on the curve at his next checkup.

Alexander at birth/ six months: 9lbs, 4oz/ 21 lbs, 13 oz (above the 97th %)
Jack at birth/ six months:          8lbs, 8oz/ 18 lbs, 6 oz (75th %)
Kai at birth/ six months:           9lbs, 6oz/ 21 lbs, 8 oz (96th %)
Noah at birth/ six months:         9lbs, 9oz/ 18 lbs, 15 oz (75th %)

No comments: