Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Growing up fast

Jack is six months old today! Hard to believe he is halfway to a year old already. He's a rolling over pro, he can sit up by himself (although not for long), he's started eating rice cereal, and he loves his big brother and sitting in his exersaucer. I'm starting to get nostalgic for the newborn days, but then I wonder... what *exactly* am I nostalgic for? The projectile pooping? The crying? The constant nursing? The lack of sleep? ;)

Anyway, here is what an ADORABLE six month old looks like:

3 comments:

Kara said...

awww what a cutie! Happy half birthday Jack!

btw I found Xander's lion costume and meant to ask you if you want the dragon costume for jack this year. (the one cooper wore last year. It's a 12-24 month suit so it might be big...but your welcome to it if you want it.) NO RUSH. I just know I won't remember to tell you about it in October. So remind me in October to give it to you. ha!

Anonymous said...

Pretty adorable, if you ask me!

Anonymous said...

That is one of the cutest faces that I have seen in a LONG time! What a sweet little boy.