Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!

On Sunday the Easter Bunny visited our home for the first time! He brought Alexander a tee ball set and, despite my reservations, more candy. Alexander was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of the Easter Bunny at the mall the other day, and also received a lollipop from him at the grocery store. Not sure how all this bunny talk affected him, though, as yesterday we had a long chat about a scary dream Alexander had where a "trick or treat bunny" put holes in him. Hmmm....

We also successfully hosted Easter dinner for my dad and Justin's parents. I don't consider myself a good cook, but I may have to start giving myself more credit! That is, unless my guests were lying to me! Even if they were, at least *I* enjoyed the meal! Ha! I made ham, German potato salad, fruit salad, deviled eggs, roasted carrots, sauteed zucchini, and a bunny cake.



Happy Easter to those who celebrate and a Happy Spring to everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Sounds delicious! I'm impressed you pulled all of that together. Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a successful family gathering. I haven't even *thought* about attempting to host a holiday meal.

It all looks great, so I'm thinking they were telling the truth. :)