Thursday, March 20, 2008

Really need to find my camera...

I know how little fun a picture-less post is, so I really need to find my camera!

Today we went to our playgroup's Easter egg hunt. Man, those kids are fast! Alexander got about 10 eggs and has already eaten all the candy! Ack! I'm pretty sure the Easter Bunny will not be bringing any candy this year, as Alexander has already eaten enough in 2008 for the WHOLE of 2008! He seems to enjoy the new playgroup, though, especially the fact that most of the kids are a little bit older than him.

In other news, a new power supply for my computer arrived today, so if all goes well, I'll be back on my OWN machine by later tonight. I don't mind sharing with Justin except that my machine has all my bookmarks, settings, and address book, so I feel a little lost without them. If the new power supply doesn't work, hopefully Justin can retrieve those things from my hard drive.

Off to assemble a crib (that rarely gets used....)

No comments: