Thursday, June 17, 2010

Flirty and Thirty (A Blog Recommendation)

Just taking a moment to update my Friends and Family Sidebar, and thought I'd add a new blog that I love: Flirty and Thirty.

Carrie Scott is a friend from high school who I recently "reconnected" with via Facebook. She's always been a terrifically enthusiastic, fun, caring person with an amazing spirit. She started this blog to share her experiences as she attempted to go on thirty first dates (in 51 days) before her thirtieth birthday. She didn't quite make it, but I loved reading about her experiences. When the set-ups started to stall, she switched her focus to "flirting with life." She says that she is committed to "thirty weeks of flirting with life," where she will "create a life-enriching experience and then blog about it." She's doing some awesome things, and she's really an inspiring lady. I can't believe she's already on week 22. I will miss reading about her adventures, acts of service, and self-improvement ventures. If you get the chance, I encourage you to read through her blog and be inspired, too.

1 comment:

ZhaoKids said...

The first thing I notice........She looks like a LDS and she is..

glad to know you have a good LDS friend =) (should I say another one?)

Good luck to her on her project=)