Friday, April 24, 2009

We like to hike!

Yesterday I took the boys to Gambrill State Park to do a little hiking. We did the White trail, which was one mile and "easy." I will narrate the hike from the point of view of each boy:

Alexander: Look, I am driving a white truck! La, la, la! Now I am driving a white car! La, la, la! Now I am flying a white airplane! I am so fast! La, la, la! Now I am flying a white rocket! Zoom! La, la, la!

Jack: Look, a rock! Ow, I fell. Ow, I fell. Look, a rock! Look, a rock! Look, a rock! Ow, I fell. Look, a rock! Ow, I fell. Look, a rock! Look, a rock! Ow, I fell. Ow, I fell. Ow, I fell. Mommy, carry me. Look, a rock! Put me down; I want to touch it! No, I will not walk! I want to touch the rock!

Artistically, I really love the photo on the left! I love the photo on the right for other reasons! ;)

1 comment:

Kara said...

yea! We love to hike.