Friday, February 20, 2009

What, what, what?!

Alexander has actually been pretty well behaved lately, despite the evidence here and in the previous post of a serious attitude developing!

So, my first question is this: do you think Alexander truly wanted the light off during dinner while Jack truly wanted it on, or were they just choosing opposing sides on something ridiculous to irk each other and their mother? In any case, I agreed with Jack that the light should be on, and this is the response I got from Xander, "Mommy, if you don't turn off the light then... YOU... ARE... FIRED!" (said with gusto!)

Honestly, I didn't realize that
a. he was the boss or
b. that I *could* be fired.

Where's my darn Union handbook? Oh, wait... if there was a Union I would definitely have sick days. Damn.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

LOL. And I agree, if we can be fired, then we should get sick time and vacation time. :-)

Anonymous said...

And how about an annual increase thrown in there too?

I haven't gotten fired yet, but I've been told several times recently that I am not cooperating and this is my last chance...

Anonymous said...

Does that mean you can quit too?