Friday, March 6, 2009

How well does your child know you?

This is a "note" that I saw someone do on Facebook, but I thought I'd post it here instead. I asked these questions to Xander and here are his responses.


1. What is something mom always says to you? "I don’t know."
2. What makes mom happy? "Jumping up and down."
3. What makes mom sad? "Hitting."
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "Tickle me."
5. What was your mom like as a child? "Jumping up and down."
6. How old is your mom? "10 years old."
7. How tall is your mom? "40 and a half tall."
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Run around the whole room."
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Play with Jack."
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Playing legos is what you would be famous for."
11. What is your mom really good at? "I usually tell daddy that you’re good at checking your computer lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of times."
12. What is your mom not very good at? "Hitting me."
13. What does your mom do for a job? "Checking the computer Email."
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Macaroni and cheese."
15.What makes you proud of your mom? "Tickling me."
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Shrek."
17. What do you and your mom do together? "Play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play play."
18. How are you and your mom the same? "We both spin around."
19. How are you and your mom different? "We lay down differently."
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Jumping up and down is how."
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? "Rolling around."
22.Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "The googly eye face place that has googly eyes with slinkies on them that have eyes on them for people to wear."

Conclusion? My child is strange.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! Now I'm curious what Kyle would say about me . . .

Petra said...

hahahahaha ava would say the same about the computer and email...oooo boy...haha

Anonymous said...

Those are great! That's definitely one for posterity. Makes me curious too...

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love numbers 10 and 11.

Cate said that I'm not good at hitting either. What is that about?????????