Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas!

We had another wonderful Christmas and this year was special since it was Kai's first Christmas. We spent the morning with just our little nuclear family, opening Santa gifts and playing with new toys. Alexander loves his new scooter! Jack's favorites were his new Yoshi and Princess Peach figurines and his Toy Story 3 Landfill set. Kai desperately just wanted to eat wrapping paper.


In the afternoon we were joined by my dad (PopPop), my aunt Eileen, and Justin's mom (Grandma), who were all very generous with us and the kids. I roasted a turkey for the first time in my life and I managed not to poison anyone (Alexander WAS a bit ill, but it was not turkey-related). Justin battled his new Rubik's Cube with fierce determination. It was a wonderful day and family and fun.

No comments: