Friday, January 8, 2010

MORE babies?

The other day, after Justin put Alexander to bed, he came to relate a conversation he had with Alexander.

Alexander: While we were playing play-doh, Mommy was putting more babies in her belly.
Justin: Oh yeah, did the mailman stop by?

So of course Justin was wondering what would have made Alexander say such a thing. Too bad it was because of HIS own sick sense of humor. I reminded him," Don't you remember the other day when I was giving myself an injection? Alexander asked what I was doing and you told him that I was putting more babies in my belly! [The injections go in my stomach.] I gave myself a shot while they were doing play-doh this morning!" "Oh yeah." lol. Now you have to wonder what Alexander is telling people at preschool!

5 comments:

PopPop2.7 said...

Of course, he probably tells everyone you give yourselfs shots to feel better, so now they all think you're an intravenous drug abuser. You may want to mention the real reason to them, just in case.

Beth said...

*I* simply tell him that it is medicine to keep me healthy. I seriously doubt he would actually bring it up at school, but I guess you never know.

Anonymous said...

Just for the record, I didn't actually *say* that to my 4 year old :P

Beth said...

The part about the mailman, he means. He DID say the part about the injections being more babies. ;)

Anonymous said...

This is true heh heh ;)